Saturday, August 7, 2010

luv ya..miss ya gudiya rani.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U...GOD BLESS YOU


Snehuu gudiya ranii meri pyari pyari si, cute cute si, u are the sweetest person I have met till date. I wish you from the core of my heart a Very Happy Birthday. May this day bring joy and happiness in your life and keeps coming again.

Keep smiling always cause it’s a reason for me to smile. Wish u all luck in life. Spend some great time with friends and take out some time for yourselves too. You are very helpful, caring and loving and the only 1 of your kind for me.

Happy Birthday once again. Am always besides you with hand in hand. Keep smiling. Leave the worries to fend for themselves. Gather the joys. Its has been wonderful knowing you and I thank GOD for bringing you into my life.

0 comments: